Locking down IE on public computers

Don Hamilton dhamilton at WLU.CA
Thu Jan 12 16:42:34 EST 2012

Have a look at the archives. There's a long thread back on Dec 8th of
2011 on this very subject.....

>>> Steffen Schilke <steffen.schilke at GMAIL.COM> 1/12/2012 4:24 PM >>>
Did you have a look into the Kiosk Mode?
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/154780/en-us it works in the newer
versions as well. Also other browsers have a Kiosk mode (
http://www.opera.com/support/mastering/kiosk/ , FireFox R-Kiosk or
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiosk_software ) other buzz words are
Microsoft Shared Computer Toolkit or Windows SteadyState and Internet
Explorer Administration Kit (IEAK)

On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 9:57 PM, Marcie Brandriff