Locking down IE on public computers

Steffen Schilke steffen.schilke at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 12 16:24:49 EST 2012

Did you have a look into the Kiosk Mode?
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/154780/en-us  it works in the newer
versions as well. Also other browsers have a Kiosk mode (
http://www.opera.com/support/mastering/kiosk/ , FireFox  R-Kiosk or
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiosk_software ) other buzz words
are Microsoft Shared Computer Toolkit or Windows SteadyState and Internet
Explorer Administration Kit (IEAK)