Software for collecting global statistics

Francis Kayiwa kayiwa at UIC.EDU
Wed Jan 11 15:13:52 EST 2012

On 1/11/12 1:31 PM, WIGGINS, RICHARD wrote:
> Kent State University Libraries is interested in finding a software package that would allow us to collect all of our statistics in once place.  This would include not only usage statistics using COUNTER or SUSHI connectors but also the ability to create connectors for local statistics, like ILS stats, gate counts, reference questions, etc.  Ideally, this package would allow us to provide a web-based statistics dashboard for our students, staff, and faculty to use.
>
> Is there anyone currently using a system like this?  Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

At last years Code4lib[0] Thomas Barker from UPenn talked about a
product that was *at the time* cooking at UPenn that may be what you want.

Google finger[1] suggests that it is ready for consumption.

cheers,
./fxk

[0] http://code4lib.org/conference/2011/barker
[1] http://code.google.com/p/metridoc/