Off-Topic: Marking e-readers for circulation

Nate Hill nathanielhill at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 29 17:21:45 EST 2012

I'm sure there's an etching or engraving machine that would do the job.
Dawn, how many e-readers and what kind of e-readers are you circulating?
Can you share how much each cost?
Do you have a budget for replacements/upgrades?

Nate

--
Nate Hill
nathanielhill at gmail.com