FOSS4LIB -- Free & Open Source Software For Libraries -- Webinar on February 28th

Sharon Foster fostersm1 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 21 10:56:25 EST 2012

Hi Peter,

Please sign me up for the February 28th webinar.

Thanks,
Sharon
Sharon M. Foster
Digital Resources Librarian

*"All accumulation, therefore, of personal property, beyond what a man’s
own hands produce, is derived to him by living in society; and he owes on
every principle of justice, of gratitude, and of civilization, a part of
that accumulation back again to society from whence the whole came.*" ~Tom
Paine