Looking for an instructor to teach an XML class?

Linda Main linda.main at SJSU.EDU
Thu Feb 16 17:48:03 EST 2012

I am looking for an instructor for Fall 2012 who would teach an xml/xslt class
for the School of Library and Information Science at San Jose State University.
Our Masters degree in library and information science is delivered in a 100%
online format so location is unimportant.

Fall runs: August 22nd-December 10th

We use D2L Learning Management System and Blackboard Collaborate web
conferencing. Though any instructor is free to build or use their own
platforms.

The class caps at 30. Salary for an instructor with a Ph.d degree is:
$5,950.80; for a masters degree:  $4,971.60 payable at the end

Here is some information about our school

http://slisweb.sjsu.edu/sections/aboutus.htm

http://slisweb.sjsu.edu/index.htm

http://slisweb.sjsu.edu/slis/mlis_mlis.htm

http://slisweb.sjsu.edu/slis/onlinelearning.htm

Thanks for considering this

Linda Main Ph.D.
Associate Director
Coordinator of Admissions and Academic Advising

San Jose State University
http://slisweb.sjsu.edu