ER&L 2012 Opening Speaker Announcement

Jill Emery jill.emery at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 10 15:18:33 EST 2012

ER&L is excited to announce our 2012 Conference Opening Speaker: Andrea
Resmini. Andrea is one of the founders and now one of the Associate Editors
of the J*ournal of Information Architecture*, has co-authored Pervasive
Information Architecture, and is a researcher at the University of BORÂS
and an information architect with FATDUX. To learn more about him, visit
his website:  http://andrearesmini.com/

Reminder that regular conference rates end on 15 February; so register to
attend now: http://www.electroniclibrarian.com/conference-info/registration

Also the applications for the AIP student grants are still available
through 22 February 2012. Apply now if you are a library or information
school student wishing to attend the conference:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ERLTravelGrant

Registration for online attendance will stay open up until the start of the
2012 conference. By attending online, you'll be able to see all of the
plenary speakers along with virtually attending sessions that will be
streamed live in 2 rooms during each day of the conference.
http://www.electroniclibrarian.com/conference-info/registration

Be sure to check out the extended workshops being offered both before and
after this year's ER&L conference and sign up before the deadline on 23
March 2012:
http://www.electroniclibrarian.com/conference-info/erl12-workshops

We want to thank all of the ER&L conference sponsors who are helping us to
design a conference that is "virtually" for everyone!
http://www.electroniclibrarian.com/sponsorship/erl-sponsors

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2012-02-10