Worldcat Local question

Drew, Wilfred E CTR USAF AFMC AFRL/RIOI Wilfred.Drew.ctr at RL.AF.MIL
Wed Dec 19 11:21:02 EST 2012

I found it after claiming/allowing me to edit in OCLC Service Configuration.

-----Original Message-----
From: Web technologies in libraries [mailto:WEB4LIB at LISTSERV.ND.EDU] On Behalf
Of Laura Krier
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 10:33 AM
To: WEB4LIB at LISTSERV.ND.EDU
Subject: Re: [WEB4LIB] Worldcat Local question

You should be able to access your quickstart WCL already (I believe they were
all set up), but it won't be able to access your circulation and
availability/location information. Have you tried looking at a URL with your
institution name as the subdomain, like berkeley.worldcat.org?

Laura

On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 7:16 AM, Drew, Wilfred E CTR USAF AFMC AFRL/RIOI