Worldcat Local question

Laura Krier laura.krier at GMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 19 10:32:53 EST 2012

You should be able to access your quickstart WCL already (I believe they
were all set up), but it won't be able to access your circulation and
availability/location information. Have you tried looking at a URL with
your institution name as the subdomain, like berkeley.worldcat.org?

Laura

--
Laura Krier

laurapants.com<http://laurapants.com/?utm_source=email_sig&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email>