What is good video editing software for mp4s?

Christian Pietsch chr.pietsch+web4lib at GOOGLEMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 6 14:09:34 EST 2012

Dear Wilhelmina,

Avidemux can edit mp4 and other video formats directly. It is a free
and open-source cross-platform application, and I found it easy to
use for basic, no-frills video editing.
http://avidemux.sourceforge.net/

Cheers,
Christian

--
  Christian Pietsch · http://purl.org/net/pietsch
  LibTec · Library Technology and Knowledge Management