What is good video editing software for mp4s?

Bob Rasmussen ras at ANZIO.COM
Thu Dec 6 12:56:39 EST 2012

Take a look at Corel Video Studio.

On Thu, 6 Dec 2012, Wilhelmina Randtke wrote:

> Web4Lib,
>
> I have access to screencasting software that saves files as mp4.  I would
> like to be able to edit these in the mp4 format.  I just want to do simple
> things, like add a title screen, delete short clips, or mute the audio and
> then add in new audio for other sections.
>
> I really, really do not want to have to convert from mp4 in order to be
> able to do these things.
>
> What are some low cost simple video editing tools which will work to edit
> mp4s without needing to convert to a different format?
>
> -Wilhelmina Randtke

> Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/
>
> 2012-12-06

Regards,
....Bob Rasmussen,   President,   Rasmussen Software, Inc.

personal e-mail: ras at anzio.com
 company e-mail: rsi at anzio.com
            fax: (US) 503-624-0760
            web: http://www.anzio.com
 street address: Rasmussen Software, Inc.
                 10240 SW Nimbus, Suite L9
                 Portland, OR  97223  USA