library statistics

Park,Go-Woon GOPARK at NWMISSOURI.EDU
Mon Aug 27 21:13:16 EDT 2012

We created a KnowBot (http://knowbot.owenslibrary.org/) this summer. It does reference statistics and FAQ's online. My favorite part of it is the dimensional analytical table which users can pick a row item and a column items and it created a table for the users.

Sarah G. Park

Web/Reference Librarian

B. D. Owens Library - Where Learners and Resources Meet

Northwest Missouri State University

(660) 562-1515 | gopark at nwmissouri.edu

From: Web technologies in libraries [mailto:WEB4LIB at LISTSERV.ND.EDU] On Behalf Of Paul Butler (pbutler3)
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2012 12:19 PM
To: WEB4LIB at LISTSERV.ND.EDU
Subject: Re: [WEB4LIB] library statistics

This Spring we moved from LibStats to Gimlet [1]. It is a hosted, upgraded version of LibStats from the folks that created LibStats. It was easy to work with them to migrate our existing data from LibStats to Gimlet and our librarians have been pleased with the familiar interface. I like the low cost and not having to maintain yet another system.

[1] http://gimlet.us/

-My 2-cents.

Cheers, Paul

Paul R Butler