library statistics

Willman, Eric G Willman at UTHSCSA.EDU
Tue Aug 21 16:22:29 EDT 2012

Hi Liz,

I am now migrating the library over to a new Intranet, based off of Wordpress and Buddypress; we started using Formidable for Stat gathering. They have a free and paid version, but is a really nice tool, and used for statistics gathering, reporting time off, library personnel forms, etc. http://formidablepro.com/

Thanks,

Eric Willman, MSIS
Systems Librarian
UT Health Science Center San Antonio
210.567.2433

From: Liz M Pagan Santana <liz.pagan3 at UPR.EDU<mailto:liz.pagan3 at UPR.EDU>>
Date: Monday, August 20, 2012 11:32 AM
To: <WEB4LIB at LISTSERV.ND.EDU<mailto:WEB4LIB at LISTSERV.ND.EDU>>
Subject: [WEB4LIB] library statistics

Hi,

I'm evaluating open sources programs for library statistics. Our library installed in 2009 Libstat, http://code.google.com/p/libstats/, but it is not longer updated. Please, let me know what program can track, in a simple way, statistics for library reference & service desks questions asked.

Thanks
--
Liz M. Pagán, MLIS, Ed.D.
Directora/Director