Simple listserv tools?

Christian Pietsch chr.pietsch+web4lib at GOOGLEMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 20 09:33:30 EDT 2012

Dear Wilhelmina,

if setting up your own mailing list server is not an option for you,
you might be able to convince JISC to host your mailing list (if your
group will be “beneficial to UK Education and Research Community”):
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/groups/startagroup/grouprequestform.html

Good luck!
Christian

On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 08:32:06AM -0400, Wilhelmina Randtke wrote:
> I want something like what Google Groups used to be:  I log in to something
> someone else set up, I create a mailing list, that mailing list has an
> email address, I add people to the mailing list (this is what I can't do
> with Google Groups anymore), and then each person on the mailing list both
> gets all email sent to it and can send email to it.

++ Welcome to the 10th International Bielefeld Conference,
++ 24–26 April 2012, http://conference.ub.uni-bielefeld.de/

--
   Christian Pietsch
   SFB 882 & Bielefeld University Library, Germany