QR Codes

Steffen Schilke steffen.schilke at GMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 14 10:34:10 EDT 2012

Good point made about the app but for my android phone google play knows my
phone and I can remote install right from the web page and the app
magically appears on my phone - for posters, flyers etc a link to the app
store is a real helper

The opac could get you book title, location etc. kind of remembering where
the book is on the self - maybe even a geo coordinate ;-)