New Website Listing International Related Library Conferences!

James Thull jamesthull40 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 12 15:03:41 EDT 2012

Hello All,

Looking to go to a library conference in a distant exotic land? Want to
present at a conference with participants from across the globe? Check out
the International Library Related Conferences list at
http://www.lib.montana.edu/~james/ …..this is a continuation of a list
created by Marian Dworaczek at the University of Saskatchewan Library. If
you have never attended an international conference I highly recommend
doing it at least once. The exposure to new people, ideas and ways of doing
things is really cool. I have had chances to go/present/visit Ireland,
Portugal, Croatia, Hungary, India and Tanzania so far and they have all
been wonderful!

James Thull

Reference Librarian/Associate Professor

MSU-Bozeman

406-994-5305

We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful what we pretend to be.
*~Kurt Vonnegut*

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2012-04-12