Think Like A Startup: A White Paper to Inspire Library Entrepreneurialism < Brian Mathews

McKiernan, Gerard [LIB] gerrymck at IASTATE.EDU
Wed Apr 11 12:38:12 EDT 2012

Julia/

Thanks for your interest and comment.

One of my favorite quotes is

"The best way to predict the future is to invent it." / Alan Kay

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Kay

One of my quotes that is a favorite is

" !!! Our Minds Must Not Be Confined Nor Defined By Our Place Or Time Or Technology !!! "

[  http://mobile-libraries.blogspot.com/2010/07/our-minds-must-not-be-confined-nor.html ]

Regards,

/Gerry