Think Like A Startup: A White Paper to Inspire Library Entrepreneurialism < Brian Mathews

McKiernan, Gerard [LIB] gerrymck at IASTATE.EDU
Sun Apr 8 16:18:12 EDT 2012

*** Apologies for Receipt of Duplicate Postings ***

Colleagues/

IMHO > A Great Synthesis and Thought-Piece from Brian Mathews, Associate Dean > Learning and Outreach > Te University Libraries of Virginia Tech

This document is intended to inspire transformative thinking using insight into startup culture and innovation methodologies. It’s a collection of talking points intended to stir the entrepreneurial spirit in library leaders at every level.

Facing the Future > We don’t just need change > we need breakthrough, paradigm-shifting, transformative, disruptive ideas.

Summary / Fulltext / Links Available Via

[ tp://bit.ly/Ho07JX<http://bit.ly/Ho07JX> ]

Also of potential / related interest

The Decline and Fall of the Library Empire / Steve Coffman

[http://bit.ly/HD3wUu ]

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan

Associate Professor