Survey : Use and Applications of Open Source Software in Libraries

Syed Arif Bokhari sbokhari at KSU.EDU.SA
Sun Apr 1 08:54:49 EDT 2012

Hi Sandeep! Please send me the link again as this one is not at all opening after several tries. Wishing you all the best.
Sincerely
Syed Arif Mahmood Bokhari
Lecturer/Serials Librarian and Reader's Advisor,
College of Medicine Library
King Khalid University Hospital
King Saud University
P.O.Box2925, Deptt.44
Riyadh-11461
Tel:9661-467-1352 (Off).
      9661-467-1353 (Off).
Mobile:9661-567-999-228
Email:arifmahmood45 at gmail.com
         arifmahmood45 at yahoo.com<mailto:arifmahmood45 at yahoo.com>

________________________________
From: Web technologies in libraries [WEB4LIB at LISTSERV.ND.EDU] On Behalf Of SANDEEP BHAVSAR [sandeep.bhavsar at GMAIL.COM]
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 12:14 PM
To: WEB4LIB at LISTSERV.ND.EDU
Subject: [WEB4LIB] Survey : Use and Applications of Open Source Software in Libraries

Respected All,

I am pursuing my  Ph.D and working on dissertation entitled “Use and Applications of Open Source Software in Libraries.”

I would like to invite you to participate in Survey which will take about 5-10 minutes to complete. All data entered will be kept confidential, strictly protected and only be used for this research.

To participate in the survey please visit http://tinyurl.com/bqepbd6

Please feel free to share above link to your colleagues in your Institute / Company which will help me to get good response.

Thank you in advance for your time and contribution. Looking forward to a good response.

--
Thanks and Regards

Sandeep Bhavsar
Librarian
Dr.V.N.Bedekar Institute of Management Studies
Thane(W) 400601
MUMBAI. INDIA
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
email    : sandeep.bhavsar at gmail.com<mailto:sandeep.bhavsar at gmail.com>
Mob     : 9029 345777
elibrary :http://www.vpmthane.org/im/elib/main.htm

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2012-03-29

Disclaimer:
This communication is intended for the above named person and is confidential and / or legally privileged. Any opinion(s) expressed in this communication are not necessarily those of KSU (King Saud University). If it has come to you in error you must take no action based upon it, nor must you print it, copy it, forward it, or show it to anyone. Please delete and destroy the e-mail and any attachments and inform the sender immediately. Thank you.
KSU is not responsible for the political, religious, racial or partisan opinion in any correspondence conducted by its domain users. Therefore, any such opinion expressed, whether explicitly or implicitly, in any said correspondence is not to be interpreted as that of KSU.
KSU may monitor all incoming and outgoing e-mails in line with KSU business practice. Although KSU has taken steps to ensure that e-mails and attachments are free from any virus, we advise that, in keeping with best business practice, the recipient must ensure they are actually virus free.

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2012-04-01