[Web4lib] Call for Book Reviewers for the new Journal of Electronic Resources Librarianship

Mary A. Mallery mallerym at mail.montclair.edu
Wed Sep 28 11:04:00 EDT 2011

Call for Book Reviewers, Journal of Electronic Resources Librarianship (JERL):The Journal of Electronic Resources Librarianship is initiating a new Book Review column. Please consider sharing your expertise with our readers.  For a preview of JERL articles and features, visit the Website at:
http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/wacq20/current

If you are interested in joining our new group of book reviewers, please contact me with your qualifications so we can get started!
* Mary Mallery, Ph.D.
* Book Review Editor, Journal of Electronic Resources Librarianship
* Assoc. Dean for Technical Services
* Harry A. Sprague Library
* Montclair State University
* Upper Montclair, NJ 07043