[Web4lib] Photo hosted site?

Michael drweb2 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 17:29:59 EDT 2011

Sorry I left off the URL for last year's photo site..

You can see what we did via LibGuide/Springshare here:
http://sandiego.communityguides.com/content.php?pid=143020&sid=1264513

Some good suggestions so far; I'll compile for the list when done. Thanks!
Michael

Michael aka DrWeb | E-mail: DrWeb2 at gmail.com | Twitter: @DrWeb2
*speaking only for himself*