[Web4lib] joomla?

c cbpurcell at gmail.com
Fri May 6 10:02:36 EDT 2011

Unless you are doing some extremely complex data manipulation and very
complex custom layouts, WordPress will easily handle all you need. Even if
you are doing something that complex, you can still do it with WordPress.

I would not suggest Joomla or Drupal unless you have a programmer who is
going to do a lot of the support and work on the site. The CMSs are aimed at
different audiences and have very different approaches. Unless you are in
many senses an old school programmer, you will be most comfortable in
WordPress.

Purcell

Darkness spoons with you.