[Web4lib] FW: Flatbed scanner for public use

Darimont, Carolyne carolyne.darimont at arcelormittal.com
Wed Mar 23 15:06:50 EDT 2011

Do you currently charge for use of microfilm/fiche readers?  If not,
then I would not charge for use of the scanner. Printing scanned pages
is another matter.

I would be annoyed if my public library charged for using equipment such
as a scanner.

Carolyne Darimont | Manager, Library Resource Centre
ArcelorMittal Dofasco
Research and Development | Box 2460, 1390 Burlington St. E.
Hamilton, Ontario L8N 3J5
T 905-548-7200 x2794 | F 905-548-4653 |
www.arcelormittal.com | www.arcelormittal.com/hamilton/dofasco