Suggestions for lightweight inventory tool for curricular collection

Patrice Chalon patrice.chalon at GMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 14 16:13:40 EST 2011

Hello,

Why not try an open source ILS? All functionalities are there (you
will feel "at home"); or a more "personal" library management software
(not sure for the barcode reader)

Best

Patrice

NB: We use PMB-ILS (full web, php mysql, more close to a CMS regarding
to installation) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PhpMyBibli
http://www.sigb.net ; I also made a try with Books (only for MacOSX,
not developed anymore)
http://legacy.audacious-software.com/products/books/