Kiosk browsers

Riesner, Giles W. GRIESNER at CCBCMD.EDU
Thu Dec 8 14:12:32 EST 2011

We did this before in our old building using IE and allowing access to
specific sites only (mostly it was catalog only).

I put together documentation a while back and have it available for
download from:

http://faculty.ccbcmd.edu/~griesner/CCBCLIB/OpacOnly-details.rtf or

http://faculty.ccbcmd.edu/~griesner/CCBCLIB/OpacOnly-details.pdf

Hope this helps.

Giles W. Riesner, Jr. | Lead Library Technician , Library Technology/

The Community College of Baltimore County   | 800 South Rolling Road |
Catonsville, MD 21228 USA
Phone:  1-443-840-2736 | Fax: 1-410-455-6436 | Email:
griesner at ccbcmd.edu

CCBC. The incredible value of education.