[Web4lib] Libweb - So Long and Thanks for All the Fish

Shannon E. Fox sfox at austincollege.edu
Tue Aug 23 11:50:41 EDT 2011

This was one of the very first sites I learned about, bookmarked and frequently used in library science school. :-)

Shannon Fox
Coordinator of Electronic Collections and Services
Austin College | Abell Library Center
900 N. Grand Ave Ste. 6L | Sherman, Texas 75090
903.813.2559 | sfox at austincollege.edu
http://abell.austincollege.edu/abell