[Web4lib] Libweb - So Long and Thanks for All the Fish

Takanori Hayashi tzhaya at affrc.go.jp
Tue Aug 23 11:37:41 EDT 2011

Hi, Thomas,

I'm a first site manager of "Jump to Library (in Japan) - Japan OPAC List",
(http://ss.cc.affrc.go.jp/ric/opac/opac.html) from Jun. 1994 to now.

Of course, in this page link to your gold web site - Libweb in old
Berkeley SunSITE.
Libweb open the new door of a library that go to and the internet,
I show the future of a library from this door. It is very interesting
world for the rookie librarian.

Now, I am called "system librarian" (but also "troublesome cataloger" :-),
Libweb is best teacher for studying new librarian skills and zen.

Many thanks and good luck!

Takanori Hayashi
Library System Manager
Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Research Information Technology Center
tzhaya at affrc.go.jp