[Web4lib] Boopsie app for WorldCat Local?

Wilfred Drew DrewW at tc3.edu
Wed Apr 27 20:47:12 EDT 2011

Does anyone know what is going on with the WorldCat Local app created with Boopsie?  It no longer works on my Droid2.  It now says "Under construction."  That is pretty weird to me.

Wilfred (Bill) Drew, M.S., B.S., A.S.
Assistant Professor
Librarian, Systems and Tech Services/Electronic Resources/Serials
Tompkins Cortland Community College  (TC3) Library:
http://www.tc3.edu/library/
Dryden, N.Y. 13053-0139
Follow the library: http://twitter.com/TC3Library
E-mail: dreww at tc3.edu<mailto:dreww at tc3.edu>
Phone: 607-844-8222 ext.4406
AIM/SKYPE/Twitter:BillDrew4
SMS/TXT Me: 6072960358
Online Identity: http://unhub.com/BillDrew
Strengths: Ideation, Input, Learner, Command, Analytical
http://www.facebook.com/billdrew
PPlease consider the environment before printing this e-mail or document.