[Web4lib] Flatbed scanner recommendations

Walter, Catherine cdwalter at uta.edu
Wed Apr 13 15:59:51 EDT 2011

None of our flatbed scanners have survived more than three or four years. However, we now have a KIC scanner (http://www.imageaccess.com/dlsg/products_kic.htm) that is quick, easy to use and durable. Don't know the cost, but I don't think they're cheap. However, thought I'd pass along.

Here's a video from UTSA showing how it works: http://lib.utsa.edu/Kic/

CD Walter                        Science & Engineering Library
Reference Asst.            University of Texas at Arlington
cdwalter at uta.edu      Box 19497, B03 Nedderman Hall
817-272-1416                 exSEL Newsletter
CD's Picks                        SEL Home