[Web4lib] Koha

Thomas Krichel krichel at openlib.org
Mon Sep 27 15:31:26 EDT 2010

  Ross Singer writes
> On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 7:40 PM, Thomas Krichel <krichel at openlib.org> wrote:
>
> >  As far as I understand, LibLime/PTFS sell a forked version of koha
> >  that is not freely downloadable open source.
>
> Thomas, please stop with your speculation and FUD:
> http://koha.org/news/liblime-a-division-of-ptfs-announces-201charley201d-a-new-stable-release-of-koha-available-for-immediate-download
>
> You could at least Google this stuff before you hit reply.  It's,
> seriously, like the first hit.

  The URL that Ross quotes contains no proof that what I wrote is wrong.

  I am disappointed that Ross chose to personalize the topic.
  I will not comment further on the subject of this thread. Mark
  Kille's recent message, archived at

http://lists.webjunction.org/wjlists/web4lib/2010-September/052201.html

  does a better job than mine to express my concern.

  Cheers,

  Thomas Krichel                    http://openlib.org/home/krichel
                                http://authorclaim.org/profile/pkr1
                                               skype: thomaskrichel