[Web4lib] well done school library websites?

Mary Beth Faccioli mbfaccioli at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 1 17:00:41 EDT 2010

I am in the process of developing an online course on creating websites for school librarians.  I'm wondering if anyone on the list can point to some well done school library sites that might be used as examples.  I'm looking for examples of static sites as well as those using open source or free (or very low cost) CMS/blog/wiki approaches.  Thanks in advance for any leads.

Mary Beth Faccioli, MLIS
Instructional Design and Technology Consultant
Colorado State Library