[Web4lib] Enhanced E-book Service

Tim Spalding tim at librarything.com
Thu Oct 14 01:46:01 EDT 2010

Sorry. My point wasn't clear. The point wasn't that they should index
the indexes, but that indexes or page references alone are good
enough. It's nice to have the book right there, but the really
powerful thing is to FIND that obscure reference.

Tim

Check out my library at http://www.librarything.com/profile/timspalding