[Web4lib] I vote for task oriented

Hawk,Mickey hawkm at oclc.org
Mon Nov 29 15:19:35 EST 2010

Following up on that point, you could use one of the online tools that
allow your users to do virtual card sorting to show you how they would
organize the content in your site.  I know we've used OptimalSort
before, but there are others that may work equally as well.

http://www.optimalworkshop.com/optimalsort.htm
http://websort.net/
http://www.rosenfeldmedia.com/books/cardsorting/blog/card_sorting_softwa
re_tools/