[Web4lib] [Publib] Seizure of Domains by DHS

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 04:34:14 EST 2010

This was being talked about in several places on Friday.  I first say this
article on Mashable:
http://mashable.com/2010/11/26/torrent-finder/.<http://mashable.com/2010/11/26/torrent-finder/>
I wonder why a warrant or some warning is not needed on the Internet when it
is required for everything else that is not an emergency situation.