[Web4lib] Help with learning about Wordpress as CMS

Jennifer Heise jenne.heise at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 10:50:02 EST 2010

Ladies & Gents,

Our campus just got an email from our communications group to announce that
our university website would be migrated from Ektron to Wordpress in the
next 8 months or so. Since the library has several thousand pages migrated
onto the Ektron CMS (not that we love it, we don't-- but what an installed
base), I'm going to need a crash course in Wordpress as a CMS. (I'm also
seriously considering the question of whether some of our content
could/should be moved to the Confluence Enterprise Wiki that the campus
enterprise systems people are running.)

Any suggestions for resources, best practices, and things to look out for
will be gratefully received.

--
Jennifer Heise