[Web4lib] Help with a tricky bit of Millennium CSS?

Chester D. Mealer chester at rpl.org
Fri May 28 09:56:02 EDT 2010

When I looked it did not do that on any of the pages I visited however, the nesting of your divs seems wrong to me when I looked at it in developer tools.

Developer tools shows the following structure (some things omitted)

-<div id="header">
|-<div id="newmenu">
|-<div id="pagecontent">
|-<!-- end pagecontent div  -->
|-<div id="footer">
-<!--  end page div  -->
-<div id="copyright">

This structure is not matching your intent (based on your comments) since it's actually your header div that's ending where you think your page div is ending. This might be the cause of some of your problems.

Hope this helps,

Chester Mealer
Webmaster
Rapides Parish Library