[Web4lib] Help with a tricky bit of Millennium CSS?

Amy Drayer amostrom at gmail.com
Fri May 28 03:35:31 EDT 2010

Dear Elizabeth:

The IUG list has some good support with WebPAC issues.  From my own
experience, I've noticed the html metadata (all the opening HTML code) does
not get included on several pages that can cause, especially IE, to go into
quirks mode and do things as you have described.  You may also be missing a
closing element like </div>, or have one too many (easy to do).

You may want to "view source" on the pages that have the problem to ensure
the correct <html>, <head>, etc code is at the top; if that isn't the
problem, you can use Firefox's Webmaster and Firebug tools to make sure your
code is correct (no missing or extra elements).  Then,  if you are still
having the problem, you should send your page to the IUG list and see if any
of us can spot the problem. ;-)

Good luck!

--
In peace,