[Web4lib] Defining Library Website Success w/Analytics

Chester D. Mealer chester at rpl.org
Wed May 19 10:50:25 EDT 2010

That's a tricky question. In general, your website is to provide information about the library or to direct users to a service they can use online. So you could use analytics to set up a couple of goals which each funnel to the access page for different types of information or services.

Chester Mealer
Webmaster
Rapides Parish Library
chester at rpl.org