[Web4lib] Defining Library Website Success w/Analytics

Zeth Lietzau ZLietzau at denverlibrary.org
Tue May 18 18:23:00 EDT 2010

Hi all,

We're starting the process of redefining what we consider the success of our library's website. We're looking at a variety of ways to establish performance measures that are more sophisticated than simple page views. Anybody out there track something that you've found useful? Also, we use Google Analytics, so I would love to hear specifically how others have used that to set website goals for a public library.

Thanks in advance,
Zeth

Zeth Lietzau
Manager
Community Technology Center / Web Information Services
Denver Public Library
zlietzau at denverlibrary.org
720-865-1725