[Web4lib] libraries with a presence on Facebook

Chris Magnusson cmagnusson at ci.hibbing.mn.us
Tue May 11 14:08:30 EDT 2010

This was just posted on the National Association of Government webmaster
list I also belong to.  Pretty good general info about setting up
accounts and using Facebook, Twitter, and Blogger.

http://socialgov.posterous.com/social-media-survival-down-on-the-farm

Chris Magnusson
A/P Clerk / Website Technician
City of Hibbing