[Web4lib] libraries with a presence on Facebook

Pruntel,Alison Alison.Pruntel at fauquiercounty.gov
Tue May 11 13:47:48 EDT 2010

Hi Linda,

I didn't know there was an option for a government page. We created what I think was a business page (I didn't set up, someone else did and then left their position). Ours isn't live yet, we are still trying to figure out how to make/add the content we want (hours for all our branches, not just the main branch, etc.). I have a personal facebook account, but the account we set up seems a lot different.

If anyone has a recommendation for a good Library Facebook Page 101, I'm all ears.

Thanks,

Alison Pruntel
Electronic Resources Librarian
Fauquier County Public Library