[Web4lib] Virtual Library from scratch

Chester D. Mealer chester at rpl.org
Wed Mar 31 09:22:21 EDT 2010

We're actually doing the same thing. Our focus is on maximizing what can be done anywhere. We're starting to use Library H3lp to extend our reference desk. We don't have the budget for ebooks, but they are on the wish list. We're also working on providing tutorials on all the databases that can be used outside the library. As we add online services, we're trying to do press releases and announcements as a "see what your tax dollars are doing."

Chester Mealer
Webmaster
Rapides Parish Library