[Web4lib] The Survey of Academic Librarians: Usefulness of Leading Internet Tools & Sites

Wilfred Drew DrewW at tc3.edu
Thu Mar 25 15:14:56 EDT 2010

I am very dubious about the findings in this study.  First, there is no such thing as a librarian with only an associate's degree.  I have an associate's but I also have a BS and my masters.  The extremes between types of librarians and in what they use and how they view various web tools seems dubious just based on my own very anecdotal experience over the last 25 years.  I refuse to participate in and refuse to purchase any survey does by this company.

Wilfred (Bill) Drew, M.S., B.S., A.S.
Assistant Professor
Librarian, Systems and Tech Services
Strengths: Ideation, Input, Learner, Command, Analytical
E-mail: dreww at tc3.edu
Follow the library: http://twitter.com/TC3Library
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail or document.