[Web4lib] The Survey of Academic Librarians: Usefulness of Leading Internet Tools & Sites

Thomas Bennett bennetttm at appstate.edu
Thu Mar 25 11:33:17 EDT 2010

I guess that refers to "asking for directions" ;-)

Thomas

On Thursday 25 March 2010 11:06:15 B.G. Sloan wrote:
> And here's an odd statement:
>
> "Contrary to  stereotype, Men were more likely than women to find that
>  Yahoo  Maps was useful in their work."
> What stereotype?
>
> --- On Thu, 3/25/10, Mitchell, Michael <Michael.Mitchell at brazosport.edu>
>  wrote:
>

> From: Mitchell, Michael <Michael.Mitchell at brazosport.edu>
> Subject: Re: [Web4lib] The Survey of Academic Librarians: Usefulness of
>  Leading Internet Tools & Sites To: "web4lib at webjunction.org"
>  <web4lib at webjunction.org>
> Date: Thursday, March 25, 2010, 10:46 AM
>

> Librarians with associates degrees? Please...
>

> Michael Mitchell
> Technical Services Librarian
> Brazosport College
> Lake Jackson, TX
> michael.mitchell at brazosport.edu

Thomas McMillan Grant Bennett           Appalachian State University
Operations & Systems Analyst            P O Box 32026
University Library                                Boone, North Carolina 28608
(828) 262 6587

Library Systems Help Desk: https://www.library.appstate.edu/help/