[Web4lib] Who should I follow? - Twitter

Wilfred Drew DrewW at tc3.edu
Thu Jan 14 09:58:43 EST 2010

In an attempt to help participants in a webinar about Twitter that I did yesterday, I have created a webpage of people, libraries, and organizations that may serve as a good place to start following on Twitter.  It is very subjective and includes people and libraries that have told me they are willing to be followed and  willing to help others learn to use Twitter.  I am still adding to the page. The page is at http://sites.google.com/site/scrlctwitter/who-should-i-follow- or short URL - http://bit.ly/6fxmUN .

The website I created for the webinar is at http://sites.google.com/site/scrlctwitter/home .  It is open for the world to use and will be subject to change as I see fit.

Enjoy.
Wilfred (Bill) Drew, M.S., B.S., A.S.
Assistant Professor
Librarian, Systems and Tech Services/Electronic Resources/Serials
Tompkins Cortland Community College  (TC3) Library:
http://www.tc3.edu/library/
Dryden, N.Y. 13053-0139
Follow the library: http://twitter.com/TC3Library
E-mail: dreww at tc3.edu<mailto:dreww at tc3.edu>
Phone: 607-844-8222 ext.4406
AIM/SKYPE/Twitter:BillDrew4
Online Identity: http://claimID.com/billdrew<http://claimid.com/billdrew>
Strengths: Ideation, Input, Learner, Command, Analytical
http://www.facebook.com/people/Bill_Drew/
PPlease consider the environment before printing this e-mail or document.