[Web4lib] LITA Drupal IG Meeting at Midwinter

McHale, Nina Nina.McHale at ucdenver.edu
Wed Dec 22 17:49:22 EST 2010

***Apologies for cross-posting***

Are you a library Drupal geek, interested in becoming one, or just curious to know what Drupal can do and is doing for libraries? Come to the LITA Drupal Interest Group meeting on Saturday, January 8th, from 4-5:30 pm, in Room 04 of the San Diego Convention Center, for an open discussion on all things Drupal!

Also, we're still looking for a couple of folks to give short (i.e., 15 minute) presentations--in person or virtually--on library-related Drupal projects. Wow us with what you're doing, and slap that Midwinter presentation credit on your vita or in your tenure packet! :)

Areas of interest for presentations include (but aren't limited to) using/migrating to Drupal 7; developing and releasing library-related modules back to the Drupal community; and ways to provide support and training to Drupal users at all levels of expertise. Please email me ASAP if you're interested in presenting!

See you there,

Nina

Nina McHale, MA/MSLS
2010 Chair, LITA Drupal Interest Group