[Web4lib] angelfund4code4lib

Eric Lease Morgan emorgan at nd.edu
Sun Dec 5 08:15:32 EST 2010

The second annual AngelFund4Code4Lib -- a $1,500 stipend to attend Code4Lib 2011 -- is now accepting applications.

These are difficult financial times, but we don't want this to dissuade people from attending Code4Lib. [1] Consequently a few of us have gotten together, pooled our resources, and made AngelFund4Code4Lib available. Applying for the stipend is easy. In 500 words or less, write what you hope to learn at the conference and email it to angelfund4code4lib at infomotions.com. We will then evaluate the submissions and select the awardee. In exchange for the financial resources, and in keeping with the idea of giving back to the community, the awardee will be expected to write a travelogue describing their take-aways and post it to the Code4Lib mailing list.

The deadline for submission is 5 o'clock (Pacific Time), Thursday, December 17. The awardee will be announced no later than Friday, January 7.

Submit your application. We look forward to helping you out.

If you would like to become an "angel" too, then drop us a line. We're open to possibilities.

P.S. Check out the additional Code4Lib scholarships. [2]

[1] Code4Lib 2011 - http://code4lib.org/conference/2011/
[2] addtional scholarships - http://bit.ly/dLGnnx

--
Eric Lease Morgan,