[Web4lib] Mobile Services

Tessa L H Minchew Tessa.Minchew at gpc.edu
Tue Aug 31 11:19:06 EDT 2010

We're using LibraryH3lp for our chat and text reference and are unabashedly in love with it. They've added Google Voice and Twilio gateways for SMS, so you don't have to purchase a phone anymore. They've also added a character counter for the text sessions, so it's much easier to stay within the character limit.

Tessa L.H. Minchew
Systems/Catalog Librarian
Georgia Perimeter College
Library Technical Services