[Web4lib] Mobile Services

Greg Carpenter greg at boopsie.com
Tue Aug 31 08:09:57 EDT 2010

Boopsie has mobilized many public and academic libraries, including:
Vanderbilt, Brown, Notre Dame, U of Ghent, U of Auckland, U of Toronto,
Seattle Public, LA Public, etc.  The solutions is a native application that
runs on Android, BlackBerry, J2ME, Palm OS, Symbian S60, Windows Mobile,
iPhone/iPod/iPad and allows access to your ILS (place books on hold, account
balance, etc.), library locator, contact a librarian, reading lists,
calendar and events and much more.

Greg Carpenter
Boopsie - Type Less, Find More
http://boopsie.com