[Web4lib] Controlling on subscription

Lin Light llight at herrickdl.org
Fri Apr 23 15:35:18 EDT 2010

I have been trying to track-down a "how to do-it" on controlling online
periodical subscriptions. We have a number general subject titles that offer
print and online versions that we want to offer out to our public. Would like to
have them out there in a similar fashion as our database. My concern is the "Log
in" tab I see on almost every sight. Now with EZProzy we can force authentication
against our ISL patron database to control who can access the titles. But I feel
I'm missing another level of control.
I know it is being done out there. So if someone is willing to help me finish the
equation I would appreciate it.
In this process I keep bumping into the use of a URL resolver, but haven't
located a good example of how to apply it.

Lin

Lin Light
Head of Computer
 & Technical Services